A Global 500 business is expanding and requires an advisor to keep employees engaged and informed about the strategy and transformation.
As a Leadership Communications Advisor within Internal Communications, you will be part of a small team of senior communicators that supports our Executive Board and other senior level stakeholders with their communication needs.
As some of the most seasoned and strategic communicators in the business, this team works in a flexible and agile way to support the business and the leaders where they need it most, and hence every day is different; one day you may be working to support a key change project in the business impacting the wider organization, while the next day you could be working with multiple stakeholders to ensure an aligned approach to messaging.
What we are looking for:
- BA Degree in Communications, Business, or other related discipline. Native English writing skills.
- Previous experience supporting C-level executives in a business communications related role.
- Ability to guide senior level stakeholders with their communication needs and deliver high quality output.
- Ability to lead through influence and experience.
- Hand’s on, can-do attitude; ability to create deliverables with very limited budget.
- Ability to work in a virtual team and leverage the skills of the team and the existing channel landscape to deliver in the best possible way.
- Simple, yet effective approach to communications planning and deliverables – ability to work with multiple stakeholders to reach agreed objectives.
- Affinity to technology and willing to learn and try new communication approaches.
- Willing to travel – many of your teammates sit in Copenhagen and other parts of the world.
- International experience a plus.
- Previous experience supporting IT related communications in a large organization a plus.
Please apply for the role to begin discussion about interview process.