Lead Python Enginer - Fully remote
An exciting London based RegTech startup are currently looking for a seasoned Python Engineer to join and take control of a small team in their ever-growing engineering function.
This startup produces AI powered products using cutting edge tech, which are used by banks and large corporations to streamline various financial operations.
The successful Lead Python Engineer will be responsible for designing, developing, and deploying software in the areas of ML, NLP, Verification and Security on the Distributed side, delivering innovative platforms, and leading a small team with growth potential.
* 6+ years' experience with Python
* Exposure to the DevOps ecosystem - AWS Docker, Kubernetes, CI/CD etc...
* Good knowledge of Design Patterns, SOLID Principles, Data Structures, and Algorithms
* Understanding of distributed and parallel processing environment
* Excellent communication and leadership qualities
* Experience with NoSQL
* Experience with Angular
* Experience/interest in ML, NLP, and OCR
This is an excellent opportunity to join a startup who are quickly establishing themselves in the market due to their range of exciting AI driven products.
Lead Pyhton Engineer - Fully remote