Lead Platform Engineer - Remote (UK) - SaaS Product Startup!
An exciting London based technology firm who are developing a cutting-edge SaaS Cloud platform which has Machine Learning capability, are looking for an experienced and talented Lead Platform Engineer to join their distributed systems team.
This company is in a great place due to excellent product-market fit, and are disrupting an area of business by producing AI powered products which will be used by large Financial Services and Supply Chain organisations.
The successful Lead Platform Engineer will be responsible for the technology and architectural landscape, and be reporting into the Head of DevOps. Responsibilities will include designing, developing, maintaining, and improving areas within the space of deployment, operations and security.
· Solid experience in Platform/DevOps engineering
· Strong with deployment tools such as Ansible, Puppet, Jenkins
· Good experience in any public cloud platform, AWS, Azure, GCP
· Good experience with Python, Node, Groovy, or Go
· Good experience with Shell
· Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, or Openshift
· Knowledge of the ELK stack
· Good knowledge of software development methodologies
· Strong problem-solving abilities and an inquisitive nature
· Excellent communication and leadership abilities
· Experience with RedHat OpenShift Container Platform (or Kubernetes) on Azure and AWS
· Experience with MongoDB
· Distributed Systems
Excellent opportunity to join a company with a clear vision and target market, with strong growth potential