A well-known Financial Services Institution in Gauteng is undergoing an exciting period of transformation and is looking for a Lead Architect (reporting to the Head of Architecture), with the experience and gusto to influence change at an Enterprise level. The chosen individual will provide thought leadership in terms of technology decisions and infrastructure investments going forward.
You will be:
- The Infrastructure Subject Matter Expert, providing input regarding planning, designing, and delivery of IT solutions
- Participating in the evaluation, selection and implementation of technology solutions
- Designing and developing infrastructure blueprints for the implementation of new solutions
- Developing Enterprise Architecture Principles, Standards and Patterns
- Completing infrastructure and engineering design
- Weighing up strengths and flaws within existing infrastructure architecture
- Developing enterprise standards to ensure compatibility and integration of multi-vendor platforms
- Conducting end-to-end technical plan design
- Requesting for Information & Proposals where new business capabilities are required
- Ensuring infrastructure solution capabilities developed are aligned to enterprise architecture standards and principles
- Participating in proof of concepts to assist in defining infrastructure technology direction and enabling business strategy
- Participating in the Architecture Review Board
You will need:
- Exceptional communication skills
- The ability to influence decision making at all levels
- Technical acumen
- Assertive personality
- Problem solving skills
- Matric, Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or similar
- Industry recognized certification
- Strong experience designing and deploying infrastructure projects within Financial Services.
If this resonates with you, then please apply.