We are looking for aspiring KDB engineers to join our team in Singapore
Visit our website to find out more about us!
Your day to day be like,
- Working closely with infrastructure providers to translate prototypes into production solutions.
- Design hypothesis tests, oversee execution, and perform rigorous statistical evaluation of the results to produce actionable insights
- Manage stakeholders and guide them in unlocking the value in their data
- Using a scientific method and always strive for positive results, balanced with working in an ‘Agile’ way to achieve rapid turnaround.
- Confident and self-motivating senior KDB+ developer with an excellent understanding of data engineering and time series analysis
- Client focused and are comfortable communicating with stakeholders across the bank.
To succeed in this role, you should have,
- Strong academic background with a master’s in computer science, Mathematics or other quantitative fields
- Experience in providing MIS solutions for eTrading (or other market(s)
- KDB in memory relational database experience is a must
- Experience with Q/KDB+ for capture and serving of data
- Good proficiency in Python
- The ability to write clean, scalable, production-ready code.
- The ability to communicate technical concepts and results to a non-technical audience and a keen interest in understanding business requirements
- Understanding of Equities, Fixed Income, FX and Commodities products is preferred.
- Inquisitive nature with an eagerness to investigate and fully understand products, processes and issues.
- Database and middleware experience (JMS, 29 West/Informatica, ZeroMQ, Tibco RV, Oracle, Sybase, DB2)
Do reach out to us if you would like to find out more about this opportunity.
Contact person: Abdul Mazlan