* Solution consultation and development in accordance to the enterprise technology principles, methods, standards, and practices.
* Estimation, solution design, detailed technical design, application technical deliverables including code, associated tests and documentation.
* Contribution to functional excellence in terms of definition and maintenance of standards, methods and tools, bringing in best practices from market standard implementations.
* Manage complex integration scenarios and interfaces between on-premise solutions, cloud and legacy systems.
Skills & Requirements:
* Proven experience in Node JS, Express JS and building RESTful APIs using Node.js
* Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / GitHub
* Proven experience in integrating with REST API services using fetch, XMLHttpRequest and axios library
* Proficient in Azure Platform Development (Serverless Computing, Azure Functions, Azure Services, Azure Storage, Logic Apps).
* Experience in GraphQL will be a differentiator in addition to core skills.
* Good Understanding of the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
* Experience using Cloud Native CI/CD tools is highly desirable.
* Knowledge of Power Trading Value Chain and Wholesale Energy Markets is highly desirable and would be a key differentiator between technically equivalent candidates.
* Knowledge of containers and functions is highly desirable. Deployment experience with Kubernetes (K8s) or Functions is a plus.
* Experience developing applications based on microservices architecture is highly desirable.
* Demonstrated application of the best patterns & practices in the software development life cycle.
* Experience working in agile teams with demonstrated application of the principles.