Cloudstream Global are looking for experienced Apache Developer with a core Java development background.
Addition contract information
Location: Remote/London, Remote- Fully remote due to covid -19
Duration of Contract: 6 months Rolling
Day rate: Open for discussion
* As a Senior Developer, you are responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of a complex project module.
* You should have good experience in application of standard software development principles.
* You should be able to work as an independent team member, capable of applying judgment to plan and execute your tasks.
* Design monitoring solutions and baseline statistics reporting to support the implementation
* Planning and execution of infrastructure projects as well as on-boarding of new application development projects
* Provide troubleshooting and best practices methodology
* Process automation and new application on-boarding
* understanding the requirement analysis and design
* in coordinating with all the teams part of the SDLC proc
Key tech skills:
* Experience with Data Integrations
* Experience in Core Java development experience
* Experience in Migration projects
* Hands on experience in MongoDB
* Working experience in coding API would be added advantage
* Physical deployment of infrastructure across multiple environments
* Optimization and tuning n tStrong Java, SPARK and KAFKA experience
* Experience with medium-to-large data pipelines: implementing, testing and deploying
* Experience with stream processing using Kafka
* Experience with automated unit and integration testing
* Experience with Kafka Connect
If you are an experienced Apache Developer/ Architect with a core java background and see this a perfect fit tailored to your skills looking to work on a cutting edge high profile project, please apply now for IMMEDIATE REVIEW!