IT Portfolio Financial Accountant
Market Rate - inside Ir35
We are currently looking for an IT Portfolio Financial Accountant to join a tier 1 banking client in London.
The ideal IT Portfolio Financial Accountant will have extensive experience in managing monthly forecasting of £50M+ in an IT department of a large, global corporation.
- Be able to communicate finance in a simple manner to non-finance people.
- Excellent stakeholder management.
- Knowledge of process improvement.
- Excellent understanding of common project management terms and concepts
- Self-starter, dedicated, and a team player.
- Organised and structured way of working.
- Ideally Banking experience.
- 3+ years experience in VBA programming
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel macros to work with large datasets and Excel reports including Pivot Tables, Formulas, Graphs
- Experience in delivering performance optimization of Excel macros
- Analytical, logical, and troubleshooting skills, needed to review, maintain and re-write or enhance existing VBA code if required
- Experience in the identification of automation opportunities
For further information about this position please apply.