IT Delivery Lead who will be working as part of the Edge Perimeter Security team with CES (Cloud, External Network Security). This resource will be responsible to deliver Akamai WAF layer 7 & BOT protections for our critical application across the globe. This service utilizes Akamai Kona Site Defender and Bot Manager standard premium. Good team collaboration and use of communication tools is expected (Email, IM, video/audio calls, Conferencing via Zoom).
The team is adopting an agile working approach with regular stand-ups and task management. Individuals are expected to be self-sufficient and would be empowered to do so but also work as part of a team.
- Consult with IT, Cybersecurity and application teams to deliver WAF protections for our critical applications.
- Coordinate and ensure all change management procedures are followed and adhered to
- Document change controls, progress, updates, upcoming and outstanding deliverables.
- Work with vendor Akamai to deliver WAF/BOT protections
- Continuous development and process enhancements across the project
- Create documentation for the team which is helpful to do the job
- Ensure Service Delivery Targets are met for services
- Collaborate and communicate with business stakeholders and IT teams
- Track improvements & delivery
- Planning, implementation and delivery across the globe
- Analyse, support and advise the business and application owners
- Experience working with tools such as Jira, Confluence
- Knowledge and awareness of external perimeter networks and security solutions
- Experience working within a large-scale enterprise IT environment
- Strong work ethic and interpersonal skills
- Strong networking and collaboration skills
- Strong communication skills across organisation levels
- Strong problem solving, analytical and conceptual skills
- After hours support during delivery
Nice to have:
- Specific knowledge with Vendor Akamai Solutions
- Application awareness and a strong understanding of web services
- Experience delivering IPv4 to IPv6 migrations
- Exciting experience in professional team
- Experience in a truly global organization
- Possibility of remote working
- Cultural exchange