A very exciting opportunity has come up for a global commodities business who are looking for a hard-working Information Security Lead Engineer who are ready to tackle a front-line role in addressing security issues across one of largest Integrated Energy Companies in the world.
Being heavily involved with designing and delivering secure solutions to the project across my client's environment. You will manage the implementation and application of relevant operating processes and procedures. One of your main priorities is to ensure all activates adhere to the relevant standards.
You will be part of the Data & Analytics Platform team, the group responsible for the platforms and services that underpin my client's data supply chain. As a Information Security Lead Engineer you will provide advanced technical expertise in support of information security & risk activities, specific to Information Security Engineering.
You will be joining a lean, fast paced team and be comfortable working in an environment where requirements are more open ended and not always defined.
Essential Technical capability:
- Experience working in the field of Information Security
- Good cloud platform knowledge (AWS/Azure or others) and security
- Good understanding of data technologies, relational and noSQL data structures
- Knowledge of big data technologies like Hadoop, MapReduce, Hive, Pig and Apache Spark.
- Understanding of data pipelines and associated CICD processes
- Strong programming skills in various languages (Python and Java)
- Good understanding of legal regulations surrounding global privacy legislation and control to protect data
- Good knowledge of Access and authentication patterns like OAUTH or SAML.
- Good knowledge of Security controls and Standards like ISO 27001 or NIST or COBIT
This is a great opportunity to get involved with a high-performance team who are using cutting-edge tech to change business outcomes