An amazing start-up is looking for a well-versed, enthusiastic iOS Developer to help develop and maintain their innovative platforms.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain innovative platforms on the iOS platform
- Ensuring code is generated that is to specification, neat, accurate and scalable.
- Be involved in the planning, design and development of first-to-market iOS applications.
- Exciting new projects in line with provided designs and frameworks and maintaining and upgrading current service offering, through improving and streamlining projects alongside further updates and additions.
- Work from wireframes, Android applications or specification documents to develop high quality iOS applications.
- Experience in development architecture such as MVP/ CLEAN.
- Diploma and/or degree in relevant field
- Minimum of 2 years +
- Experience in native iOS (SWIFT) development specifically
Skills and Knowledge (Essential):
- Strong knowledge of iOS development and its supporting systems.
- Proficient in SWIFT
- Good development practices utilising modern design patterns.
- A good understanding of storage mechanisms, threading, life cycles.
- Knowledge of common 3rd party libraries available and integration experience.
- Strong UI development experience and developing for dynamic screen support.
- Experience with RESTful API integration.
- Well versed in Git
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle within an Agile environment
- Good understanding of the AVAudioEngine framework would be advantageous
- Being able to cope with stressful and dynamic (post-startup) environments.
- Team player mentality with a strong focus on taking personal ownership.
- Willingness to learn and contribute to the professional growth of fellow developers.
- Strong attention to detail and eagerness to take ownership of development challenges.
- Atlassian JIRA software experience beneficial.
If this resonates with you, then please do apply!