Infrastructure Engineer - DevOps
Market rate - Inside Ir35 (initial 6 months)
We are looking for an Infrastructure Engineer - DevOps for a top tier bank based in London
The ideal Infrastructure Engineer - DevOps will have extensive experience with configuration management tools including (Chef, Ansible, or Puppet) as well as strong Python, Jenkins, and Linux experience.
- Proven experience in an infrastructure-related position. Minimum of ten years experience.
- Strong on Linux (RedHat), Python, and Jenkins skill
- Experience with on-premise infrastructure
- Experience with and proficient with at least one configuration management tool (e.g. Chef, Salt, Ansible, Puppet, etc.)
- Experience especially with Ansible and Puppet is a plus
- Coding/scripting skills
- Experience writing configuration as code
- Any experience of Java, AWS, GCP is a plus