Incident Response Manager – Network Security
Big 4 consultancy requires a Cyber Security professional with the ability to deliver on small to large scale, high pressure incident response engagements on client premises.
Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Identifying external threats through tool alerts and logs made available by the Cyber Systems and Cyber Defence teams;
- Consuming and exploiting intelligence produced by the Cyber Threat intelligence team;
- Reporting findings to network, regional, and local CISOs impacted by Cyber threats;
- Providing tactical and strategic recommendations for preventative controls to the Cyber Defence and Vulnerability
- Management teams based upon incident response findings and trends in realized threat activity; and
- Be expected to have both extensive knowledge and managerial know-how
- Possess experience transitioning, maintaining, or using Security Technologies such as Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM), Endpoint protection, Data Loss Prevention, Forensic tools;
- A solid understanding of security technology operational industry standards;
- Proven skills and experience contributing to a central technology service organization;
- Consulting skills and the ability to navigate in a matrix organization whilst collaborating with multiple stakeholders across functional and technical skillsets.
- You should have the ability to work autonomously or play a key role within small teams of first-responders to incidents.
- Possess the ability to be looked upon by clients to take control of incidents and provide a Subject Matter Expertise to assess and ensure a successful resolution.
Bonus points for
Skills within Cyber Incident Response (CSIRT/CERT), Malware Analysis (Static, Dynamic & Reverse Engineering), Threat Hunting and Threat Intelligence (Consumption & Production).
If you are seeking an exciting career with the scope to grow your cyber security skills through major change on a global scale, then this position and team will empower you to do so.