We work with a Global 500 logistics business that is at the forefront of industry disrupting technologies.
A Senior role in a newly established InfoSec team has been released, and in this role, you will gain broad business knowledge of the company’s activities globally, as well as understand how the complexity of IT supports the transport and logistics business.
Key responsibilities in this role:
To lead the effective management, governance and continuous improvement of Security Operations capabilities in addition to the governance of operational IT services outside of Security Operations.
- Drive governance of Security Operations and operational IT teams in the wider organization to ensure the security requirements of the business are being met
- Maintain visibility of performance, issues and areas for improvement across Security Operations to define the strategic direction in collaboration with the Head of Security Operations
- Act as a representative for Security Operations and drive the security agenda throughout the wider organization
We are looking for:
- Proven ability to lead, manage and motivate a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and able to be understood by both technical and non-technical personnel
- The ability to lead through accountability with delegated matrix responsibilities
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and multiple tasks
- Stakeholder management and interpersonal skills at both a technical and non-technical level
- Outstanding influencing ability
- Able to work in a collaborative environment
- Outstanding critical reasoning and problem-solving skills – sticks to the problem until it is resolved
- Skills in Program and Project Management at a portfolio level
- Strong understanding of cybersecurity standards and frameworks e.g. ISO27001, NIST, CIS, OWASP, SANS
- Qualifications within IT Security (e.g. CISSP, CEH, GSEC, GCIH, GCIA, GMON) are desirable
- Excellent strategic and operational business awareness, with a deep understanding of the key drivers, levers, issues and constraints of digital businesses
- At least 7 years previous experience in a relevant field
- The role holder will have previously held a senior leadership role in Security Operations
- Experience and proven track record in Security Operations
- Experience in an operational IT role
- Proven track record in IT field
- Significant international Security Operations experience with Global 500 companies
- Experience communicating and collaborating with both technical and non-technical personnel
- Extensive experience in providing thought leadership, driving a security agenda and challenging the “status quo”
If you think you have what it takes, please submit your CV.