We have partnered with a super exciting business that is looking for a Head of CRM (m/f/d), to be based in either Hamburg, Berlin, or Paris.
Our client supports various organisations throughout Europe with their marketing leading B2B platforms with digital distribution of their products and services. The purpose of this role is to lead a large team and take Customer Relationship Management to the next level by further developing and automating all customer processes and touchpoints as part of the customer life cycle. You will also further develop customer-centric orientation ensuring the expansion and maintenance of customer relationships.
Other key responsibilities:
- You will lead various teams including Supplier Email Marketing and Automation, Lead Management, and Customer Retention.
- Develop Customer Segments and implement target group-specific, differentiated communication across various touchpoints
- Email marketing for all clients on the platform
- Forecasting and reviewing of campaign results as well as planning and monitoring all CRM-related campaigns and activities.
You will have the following:
- Successfully completed a university degree ideally in economics with a focus on marketing or a similar qualification
- At least 5 years of leading a large team, minimum of 8 is non-negotiable.
- Drive, a hands-on mentality, strong analytical and conceptual skills.
- Strong communication, with your written and communication skills in German and English at an excellent level.