We have an AMAZING opportunity for a Head of Brand Marketing with an exciting Omni-channel home interior and renovation platform which is now expanding into the Middle East.
As the Head of Brand Marketing, you will be the first on the ground and have overall responsibility for communication development and build a deep consumer understanding for the region. You will be accountable for managing marketing investments on brand side, managing partnerships with Key Accounts as well as partnering with the agency/publisher eco-system.
You will be required to build your team and this highly empowered role demands innovative thinking, juggling multiple priorities, and have a creative and energetic approach to leadership.
Some key responsibilities include:
- Drive consumer insights, competitive analysis, new launches, and marketing strategy
- Maintain consistent messaging across all platforms, aligned with brand guidelines
- Using business goals and market insights, translate into meaningful and effective marketing strategies and campaigns that deliver measurable impact on both the brand and business objectives.
- Partner and work closely with internal and external stakeholders
You will have:
- Experience in crafting marketing strategies and campaigns that drive awareness and build the brand
- An excellent understanding of Digital/Social Media
- A good understanding of Retail/Trade and in-store is preferential
- A minimum of 8 years experience working in a Brand/Marcom role
- Exposure to Demand Generation
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Experience building a brand of scratch within the FMCG, B2C Tech, Retail environments.