Google Cloud Platform Administrator - Banking
An exciting opportunity exists for a Google Cloud Platform Administrator at a leading bank. Our client is looking for x7 Administrators to handle first point escalation for all technical and process issues around the Google Cloud Platform.
Location: London/ Work from home
Duration: 6 months rolling
Daily Rate: Markets rates
- Provide technical subject matter expertise wherever required. Ensure proper communication and quick resolution as a crisis manager.
- Plan and schedule Changes, Coordinating with different stakeholders.
- Perform RCA for Major Incidents related to his / her tower
- Follow quality / security process defined for the engagement. Perform Trend analysis, identify top few incidents and work with respective teams/individual to minimize the incidents, Hardware troubleshooting & Vendor coordination
- Prepare Weekly and monthly status reports.
- Participate in business meetings with various stake holders on a need basis.
- Take corrective actions based on the customer satisfaction surveys.
- Work on the service improvement programs.
- Effort estimation/reviews on need basis for new projects.
- Infrastructure Cloud Computing Architecting-L1,Google Cloud Admin-L1, (Mandatory) and DevOps - Continuous Delivery-L3, (Optional).
- Able to work on Knowledge acquisition and updates to related documents
- Minimum work experience: 3 - 5 YEARS
- Excellent communication skills
If this sounds like an opportunity you are interested in, apply now for an immediate review!