GCP Data Engineer
An exciting opportunity exists for up to x10 GCP Data Engineers to join a global bank. Our client is currently working on leading transformation focused on the adoption of Google Cloud, and require skilled Google Cloud Data engineers at various levels to create and engineering build the Google Cloud Platform based data and analytics components and their integration.
Location: Remote Based
Job Type: Open to both contract and permanent positions
Salary: Negotiable based on level of experience
- Experience of data model, database design, schema design
- Knowledge of cloud components, virtualization, containers (Kubernetes and Google container engine) and container orchestration, middleware, Google App engine, micro-services architecture
- Good experience on developing solution using Google Cloud client libraries, cloud SDK, Data store, cloud functions for event driven processing, managing API using Google cloud end points
- Demonstrable experience on platform and data and analytics tools eco-system - BiqQuery, Dataflow, Dataproc, Dataprep, Looker
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills to explain complex technical topics in an easily digestible manner as part of a team
- Have solid experience, at least one commercial project where used GCP services, Components and tools - configured and worked successfully
- Demonstrate mastery on BigQuery and data tools in Google Cloud Platform
- Solid understanding of Google Cloud database( Spanner, Big Table, Cloud SQL, Big Query, Cloud Datastore
- Great written and oral communication skills
We are happy to discuss this opportunity with anyone with GCP Data Engineering experience up to more senior experiences/levels.
If this sounds like an opportunity you are interested in, apply now for an immediate review!