GCP Cloud Architect
Market Rate - Inside Ir35
We are currently looking for a GCP Cloud Architect to join a top-tier banking client.
The ideal GCP Cloud Architect will have extensive experience architecting and designing technical solutions based on industry standards using GCP - IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS capabilities.
* Ability to drive the deployment of the customers' workloads into
GCP and provide guidance, cloud adoption model, service integrations,
appropriate recommendations to overcome blockers, and technical road-maps for GCP cloud implementations.
* Ensure security is integrated into all cloud architecture solutions.
Knowledge of cloud security controls including tenant isolation,
encryption at rest, encryption in transit, key management, vulnerability
assessments, application firewalls, etc.
* Maintain and monitor compliance to corporate security policies and
* Effectively lead cloud capacity planning and cost-based analysis,
* Act as a subject-matter expert around GCP and become a trusted
advisor to multiple teams.
* Coach and mentor engineers to raise the technical ability of the rest
of the team, and/or to become certified in required GCP technical
* Able to effective use of GCP managed services e.g. Cloud Bigtable,
Cloud Spanner, Cloud SQL, BigQuery, Cloud Storage, Cloud Datastore, Cloud Memorystore
For further information about this position please apply.