We have a current opportunity for a GCP Architect on a contract basis. The position will be based in London.
Experience & Expertise
- Must have been a Presales and design experience around cloud and security architecture consulting domain for a minimum of 5+ Years.
- Must have experience around end to end cloud security design for private /Public/Hybrid cloud implementation (GCP)
- Must have a Strong understanding of Cloud security concepts and architectures, including IT network, operating system, middleware configurations
- Experience around application risk profiling, application security assessment for cloud migration
- Must have experience around security controls applicable for cloud, product best fit analysis to ensure end to end cloud security covering different faucets of architecture e.g. Layered security, Zoning, Integration aspects, API, Endpoint security, Data security, Compliance and regulations, Threat intelligence, Threat exposure &incident management aspects for the cloud deployments
- Experience on Infrastructure Security Products design and deployment experience for cloud environments like (GCP- Security Groups, NACL, AWS WAF, Inspector, cloud front, cloud watch, Lambda, RDS, Shield, Cloud Config, Key management, IAM etc. and for Azure - NSG, WAF, Azure API management, Azure security centre, Akamai DDoS, Storage security, IAM, etc.) is must
- Experience around creation and audit of security best practices and implementation of security principles across the organization, to meet business goals aligned with compliance and regulatory requirements