Senior Full Stack Engineer - Leading Financial Services Organisation
An exciting opportunity exists for a Senior Full-stack Engineer at a leading financial services organisation. Our client specializes in providing data solutions to their clients who are leaders in asset and wealth management. They are currently in the process of building a new R&D functionality as part of their digital transformation, so this is a chance to get involved in an innovative environment.
Location: Remote work from home - UK
Salary: £70k- £80k plus bonus & benefits
We are currently looking for a full-stack engineer who will lead the development of applications, Web APIs, multi-dimensional data cubes and other financial data-related solutions. You will be required to work as part of a team in an agile environment using industry-leading tools and technologies building business intelligence, data acquisition, data mining and custom analytics processes.
- Experience developing object-oriented applications
- Knowledge of relational database concepts
- Knowledge of Agile Development Methodologies
- Knowledge of XML, JSON, HTML
- A deep understanding of programming principles and an interest in software development
- The ability to analyse and solve problems
- The ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Results and detail-orientation
- Ideally, you will have worked on a large-scale project, either in an academic context or on your own. You should also feel comfortable working on multiple projects and with setting priorities
If this sounds like an opportunity you are interested in, apply now for an immediate review!