We have a current opportunity for a Finance Lead on a contract basis. The position will be based in London.
- Work with the Channels Transformation Finance lead and other key stakeholders from Global Digital Services and other Global Functions to maintain sound cost control processes and lead invoice and expenses management processes.
- Support preparation of regular financial submissions for Channels Transformation working with the Business, Platform and Country Management teams to provide an accurate picture of financial budgets and current spend rates.
- Support the analysis of costs/processes and present with suggested solutions to problems.
- Perform detailed financial modelling to inform and support the full range of programme or business projects.
- Assist the maintenance an accurate record of 3rd party vendor spend, working with the Procurement Enablement Lead.
- Support the management of global recharge policy and allocations to WPB markets.
- Support the management and alignment of spend from global cost centres.
- Maintain and support the development of new financial policies and procedures to meet expanding Channels Transformation needs.