Are you an experienced Enterprise Architect wanting to work for a leading Financial Service Institute based in Gauteng?
This organisation boasts a dynamic, innovative, and high performing environment and culture. The position will be hands-on in supporting the Enterprise Architecture Manager and it will sit within the Technology and Business Solutions department. The position will include some of the following responsibilities:
* Providing technology guidance, roadmaps, principles, standards and best practices in supporting the organisations strategic goals and ensuring the business and IT are aligned.
* Working across a complex environment with multiple silos.
* Provide strategic direction for the enterprise architecture function and framework.
* Maintaining and enhancing the enterprise architecture framework, method and roadmap, as well as leading programmes to develop, maintain and govern the enterprise architecture.
* Working closely with and guiding the architecture teams, including solution architects.
* Ensure alignment between the different architecture domains and information and communications technology (ICT) standards to ensure standardisation and reduce risk.
* Investigate and make recommendations on architecture decisions.
* Endure compliance with the organisations policies, procedures and other legislative requirements and that risks within the function are identified, assessed and mitigated.
* Identifying and actioning integration needs across the enterprise.
* Coaching, mentoring and providing technical guidance to team members within the enterprise architecture environment.
* Relevant Honours degree (NQF level 8) in IT (Computer Science, Informatics, Engineering or equivalent).
* More than 5 years of solid enterprise architecture experience.
* More than 10 years of experience working with multiple Architecture domains (i.e. business architecture, integration architecture, data architecture and application architecture etc.).
* Experience working in a complex environment and leading multiple, large, cross functional teams and projects.
* Ability to influence at a senior stakeholder level.
This will be an exciting, technical position and require an Enterprise Architect who has strong leadership ability, a strategic/innovative mindset and ability to have big picture thinking. The client has set aside a highly competitive package for the position, along with incentives.
If you are interested in finding out more information, or if you know of a referral, please email me a copy of your latest resume to email@example.com
The Organisation's approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process.