A well known Insurance company based in Gauteng is looking for an experienced Enterprise Applications Architect to look after and optimize all aspects of the Application Solutions Architecture Landscape within the organization.
- Providing standards, guidelines, patterns and frameworks to application development projects
- As the SME you would be responsible for designing application interfaces and software services
- Putting in place standards for application development by creating, defining, or choosing an application framework for the application
- Ensures that the application portfolio evolves at an appropriate rate and does
- not become unviable as the other related architectures change.
- Liaising with various domain areas and disciplines in order to optimize all aspects of the Application Solutions Architecture
- Subdividing a complex application, during the design phase, into smaller, more manageable pieces
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- TOGAF certification
- Strong Enterprise Level Experience in Enterprise and Solutions Application Architecture
- Knowledge of IT Governance and Legislative framework (such as COBIT, ITIL, TOGAF, SDLC, ASAP, SOA)
If this resonates with you, then please apply and I will be contact with you.