My client currently has an opportunity for a Engineering Lead with solid experiance building Dapps with Rust. The CTO is looking for a "Right-Hand" to help reaserch, design and shape a new product offering for the company.
They are looking for you to help define the technical direction and build the engineering team to execute the vision.
The organisation is Germay based but they are considering applications from remote working candidates with the strongest experiance.
What you'll be doing:
- Design and begin work on the protocol
- Research topics such as Digital Identifiers, Verifiable Credentials, Messaging, Zero-Knowledge Proofs etc
- Bring these discovered concepts into working protocols and applications
- Extend and maintain the code
- You have already coded in Rust
- You have hands-on experience working as a leader or senior member in a team of developers
- Comfortable owning the complete process from design to production
- You have a good understanding of DLTs, blockchain architecture and cryptography
- You have a degree in Computer Science or a related field
- You have good English skills in written and verbal communication
Nice to have:
- Solid overview of the Polkaverse: Polkadot, Parachain finality etc
- DevOps skills
- Communication skills in German