Are you You are ambitious, a strong analytical thinker, a problem solver and always curious?
You plays a vital role in driving strategic engagements with clients. This means working with clients to make critical decisions about how to unlock the value of their customers, how to maximize marketing budgets, and how to fully leverage all marketing channels and technologies (digital, social, CRM, etc) to maximize campaign or program engagement and results.
In this role, your key responsibility will be to deliver customer engagement strategies and advice (either independently or supporting a senior or lead consultant).
You will need to work closely with other key groups including marketing data analysts, consultants, creative teams, media planners, and technology teams.
Reach out to me if you have
- 8-10+ years of experience in marketing consulting or strategy roles.
- Practical experience in planning and implementing CRM, Digital, and Social marketing programs for brands or clients.
- Practical experience planning and implementing integrated, multi-stage, multi-target marketing programs across a wide range of channels and touch-points.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills in Japanese and English. (Strong Powerpoint a must!)
- Independent, self-motivated and proactive; sets his/her own standards of excellence.
- Strong discipline with ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.