Digital Solutions Architect - Banking
An exciting opportunity exists for a Digital Solutions Architect at a leading bank. Our client requires a Digital Solutions Architect to act as the lead technical authority for the design and development of Digital solutions.
Location: London/ Work from home
Duration: 6 months rolling
Daily Rate: Up to £550 per day INSIDE IR35
- Advise on technical best practice for Digital solutions from software selection through to technical architectures and implementation processes
- Advise on design and development throughout iterations of deliery from a technical perspective
- Perform detailed analysis of business problems and technical environments and use in designing the solution
- Document best practices, guidelines, and training information
- Provide thought leadership and practical experience in the design and testing of the Digital solutions
- Have a good understanding of business challenges around delivery of Digital solutions at velocity to derive innovative technical solutions that balance political pressure projects have for delivery against strategic adherence.
- Experience with Java, User Experience, Responsive design, API adoption, Cloud product solutions.
- CI/CD - tools such as Confluence, Jira, Jenkins, Git, GitHub, Stash, SonarQube, Performance centre
- Cloud - PaaS/IaaS/SaaS - Pivotal Cloud Foundry, AWS, Azure
- Methods and delivery - DevOps processes and experience. Strong understanding of lean and agile methods of software delivery including Scrum, Kanban, Lean UX, XP
If this sounds like an opportunity you are interested in, apply now for an immediate review!