We have a great role with a global leader in Digital Marketplaces, an innovative business that helps people source whatever they are looking for in their local communities. They are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist (m/f/d) to be part of the global team and who is seen through the business as a Centre of Excellence. Based in Berlin, you will be responsible for the German Market, but this role does require some flexibility to work in other markets too.
You will be responsible for the development and implementation of digital campaigns to drive growth in our key paid acquisition and retention channels.
- Build Digital Marketing campaigns from scratch, keeping the customer front of mind. Particularly PPC, Paid Social, Retargeting and App Acquisition campaigns.
- Be hands-on, continue to strive for increased performance, reach above and beyond to meet and exceed targets.
- Have a high level of analytical skills and the ability to understand the data and the story it tells.
- Own the relationship with the local country, be the first point of contact and work closely with the local marketing team in order to bring creative marketing ideas and ensure the digital marketing strategy aligns with business goals and local market landscape.
- Be the expert in Digital Marketing, you will be expected to keep ahead of the industry landscape and identify any potential opportunities.
- Work with different remote global teams.
- Several years Digital Marketing Experience, particularly PPC, Display, Social
- Strong expertise with a proven track record in operational PPC account management (optimization, measurement, bidding, structure, targeting, ad copywriting)
- Strong skills in Google Ads, Bing Ads, FB Business Manager, Google Tag Manager
- Experience in app marketing and marketing automation is a plus
- Good interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter with an ambitious initiative to continue learning
- In-depth knowledge of web analytics and tracking tools
- Analytically minded; strong ability to identify performance opportunities and root causes of problems
Fluent in German and English