We are working with a leading Tech business that is expanding globally and looking for a Digital Marketing Business Partner (m/f/d) to work closely with and be the central interface between performance marketing and various key stakeholders within the different business units.
Based in Berlin or Hamburg, you will understand what makes the target groups tick, you are open to change, try new things, and be the marketing expert to continue writing the brands success story of rapid growth, innovative ideas, and be part of a great team.
Some of the key tasks include:
- Responsibility for the planning and results of marketing measures carried out in relation to the various business units and the relevant stakeholders
- Budget planning and data-driven allocation to various marketing initiatives
- Identification and planning of new marketing channels as well as the existing channels
- Manage a team of CRO and channel experts, ensuring professional and personal development
- Completed degree in the commercial or quantitative-technical field or have had at least 5 years of professional experience in performance marketing and ideally in media planning
- Experience working in a leadership position, and managing a team of various levels
- Conceptual and solid knowledge within the field of tracking and performance evaluation
- Hands-On mentality and drive to ensure implementation and overcome challenges independently
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with an entrepreneurial mindset