A leading African holiday booking platform are looking for bright minds and great DevOps skills to join their diverse team. As DevOps Engineer you will understands the importance of optimising business processes and thrives on working in a collaborative environment.
Your responsibilities will include the containerisation, automated deployment, redundancy, and testing & monitoring on both our internal and Cloud systems.
- 2+ years experience working with Linux
- 2+ years experience working with a Cloud Infrastructure provider, preferably AWS
- 2+ years experience in scripting/programming, particularly Bash, Python, PHP programming
- A demonstrated knowledge of tasks such as monitoring, alerts, logging, build/deploy, scaling, self-healing, auto-testing and cloud security
- Proficiency with GIT
- A good understanding of containers and container-orchestration technologies, like Docker, Docker Swarm, ECR & ECS, Kubernetes
- Familiarity with REST/SOAP/JSON APIs
- A demonstrated knowledge of systems & application monitoring, and performance tuning as an advantage
If you feel that this is for you, please do not hesitate to apply.