DevOps Engineer - Remote - SaaS Product Startup!
An exciting London based technology Startup who are developing a cutting-edge SaaS Cloud platform which has Machine Learning capability, are looking for a talented and enthusiastic DevOps Engineer to join their distributed DevOps team.
This Startup has an excellent product-market fit with a long list of interested customers, and are disrupting an area of business by producing AI powered products which will be used by large Financial Services and Supply Chain organisations.
The successful DevOps Engineer will be a very capable individual contributor who is comfortable working within a distributed team, and be responsible for designing, developing, maintaining, and improving areas within the space of deployment, operations and security.
- 4+ years' experience in DevOps Engineering
- Good experience automating container-based applications
- Strong with deployment tools such as Ansible, Puppet, Jenkins
- Good experience in any public cloud platform, AWS, Azure, GCP
- Good experience with Python, Node, Groovy, or Go
- Good experience with Shell
- Ability to maintain Python and Java applications
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, or Openshift
- Knowledge of the ELK stack
- Good knowledge of software development methodologies
- Strong problem-solving abilities and an inquisitive nature
- Excellent communication
- Experience with RedHat OpenShift Container Platform (or Kubernetes) on Azure and AWS
- Experience with MongoDB
- Distributed Systems
Excellent opportunity to join a Startup with a clear vision and target market, that is set for strong growth.