We have a current opportunity for a Data Warehouse Architect on a contract basis. The position will be based in London.
- Demonstrable knowledge of data architecture, data design techniques and various data platform solutions
- Demonstrable understanding of the difference between various types of databases and why or when different types are used. Primary understanding of relational DB's.
- Knowledge about machine learning, pattern identification, text mining, cloud computing and clustering is desirable.
- Familiarity with Data warehousing and data mining is a requirement.
- Experience of having worked on the architecture of large, multi-division/multi-business unit organizations. Ideally this experience should include multi-international sites.
- The successful applicant will occasionally be required to travel (mainly Western Europe) for short periods of time, as and when the need arises.