Cloudstream Global are looking for experienced Data Solution Architect with experience on Analytics and GCP and Primarily supporting the design, development and deployment of data and analytics-led solutions.
Additonal contract information:
Location: Remote/ London
Pay rate: £475 - £500 Inside IR35
Duration of contract: 6 Months rolling
- Produce application specific designs based on a pre-defined high-level global architecture/platform
- Contribute to evolution and development of the global architecture/platform
- Provide necessary governance to ensure alignment with program principles and agreed architectures, including creating and presenting material to relevant governance bodies
- Support both the business and engineering teams in regards to elaboration of requirements and lower level designs documenting key decisions and risks
- Strong data background (data storage, transformation, event processing, APIs, IAM, security)
- Knowledge and experience of analytics solutions (ML/AI) - note though that this is not a Data Scientist role
- Google Cloud Platform experience/skills (as this is where the solutions are being developed/deployed)
- Proven strength in conceptual and logical thinking, ability to abstract information and look at the bigger picture. Proven analysis skills. Experience in managing and resolving complex issues
- Ability to articulate and present solutions at the right level for a wide audience.
- Experience of working within a large, complex and geographically dispersed programme
If you are experienced Data Solution Architect with an anlytics background and see this perfectly aligned to your skill set and experience, APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE REVIEW.