I am currently looking for Data Scientists / Machine Learning Engineers to join a leading and rapidly expanding E-commerce client.
Location - London
Duration - 6 Months - Extendable
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience and characteristics in the following areas:
- You are someone who knows the fundamentals of machine learning and/or operations research and knows when they should be applied.
- You are a keen problem solver, able to think deeply about a business problem and devise a well-thought-out and pragmatic algorithmic solution. And you get satisfaction from seeing your algorithms shipped and driving measurable impact to the business.
- Previous experience applying machine learning/operations research to business problems in industry
- Strong foundation in fundamentals of machine learning and/or operations research
- Proficient in exploratory data analysis, model/algorithm selection, model pipeline development. Deploying models to production and experiment monitoring is a bonus.
- Solid communication skills - in person, in writing, in code, and code-review; to technical and non-technical audiences
- Comfortable working in a fast-moving environment with changing requirements
- A pragmatic approach, biased to simplicity, where you most care about achieving impact
- Flexibility with programme languages such as Ruby, Scala, Java, Python, Golang
For further information about this position please apply for immediate review