· Minimum 7 years of hands-on experience in delivering data science or advanced analytics programme / projects, especially in designing and implementing data science or advanced analytics solutions on large datasets.
· Deep understanding of statistical modelling, machine learning, deep learning, reinforcement learning and natural language processing techniques and a track record of solving problems with these methods.
· PHD/Masters/Bachelors in Statistics/Biostatistics/Bioinformatics, Mathematics, Operation Research, Physics or other quantitative disciplines.
· Proficient in analytics tools such as R/SAS/SPSS/Python
· Experience with Business Intelligence and Data Visualisation Tools (e.g. Tableau, Qlik, Cognos, MicroStrategy).
· Knowledge about big data techniques (e.g. Hadoop, MapReduce, Hive)
· Comfortable working with and staffing senior management, proficient in usage of Office Productivity Suite Software (e.g. Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, etc).
· Possess good verbal and written communication, analytical and conflict resolution skills with proven ability to translate complex, technical subjects into clear and concise communications to a variety of key stakeholders of different levels
· Strong ability to handle ambiguity and high work pressure.
· Versatile in working independently as well as an effective team player.
· Good knowledge of various analytics systems/applications and outputs within healthcare industry domains will be advantageous.