Our Client is looking for an outstanding data scientist interested in applying innovative computational tools to medical imaging datasets imaged with unprecedented resolution and scale.
Based in Abu Dhabi, UAE. (Relocation required).
They are seeking a candidate interested in automation of complex clinical decision workflows. Due to the success of the proof-of-concept phase, this project has received additional resources to meet the goals of increased throughput in computer vision on an aggressive timeline. Individuals interested in developing and/or applying novel image segmentation, machine learning, and optimization algorithms are encouraged to apply. The company is a unique, world-class research institute with a major focus on the development and deployment of cutting-edge imaging and analysis tools. Candidates interested in this position would be encouraged to work closely with image-processing and machine-learning experts working on related problems. Specialist with experience as a software developer/engineer are encouraged to apply.
- Leverage computer vision, pattern recognition and machine learning expertise to innovate and implement state-of-the-art algorithms for detection, segmentation, inference and 3D reconstruction from large scale images.
- Efficiently utilize existing software tools and architectures to meet project goals.
- Work collaboratively with a team of scientists, software engineers, and annotators/proofreaders to implement an effective strategy for implementing AI in healthcare.
- PhD. Computer Science, Applied Math, Physics, Engineering, Neuroscience or a related discipline
- Msc. in the same field with a track record of deployed data products.
- 5 years’ experience
- Strong background in image segmentation, and/or image analysis.
- Strong understanding of machine vision and machine learning concepts.
- Familiarity with high-performance computing and efficient handling of large datasets on modern multi-core or GPU platforms.
- Established collaborative programming skills in Java, C/C++, Python or similar languages.
- Ability to work and support interdisciplinary work in small groups.
- Ability to develop novel approaches.
- Experience within a healthcare industry like biotechnology/genomics, hospital, insurance
- Deep mathematical and machine learning expertise
Kindly apply and I will be touch.