Data Architect - Data Centre
Market Rate (initial 6 months)
We are looking for a Data Architect - Data Centre for a top tier bank based in London.
The ideal Data Architect - Data Centre will have extensive experience in designing data solutions in particular supporting services from a Data Centre.
- Primarily supporting the design, development and deployment of data and analytics-led solutions
- Produce application specific designs based on a pre-defined high-level global architecture/platform
- Contribute to evolution and development of the global architecture/platform
- Provide necessary governance to ensure alignment with program principles and agreed architectures, including creating and presenting material to relevant governance bodies
- Support both the business and engineering teams in regards to elaboration of requirements and lower level designs documenting key decisions and risks
- Strong data background (data storage, transformation, event processing, APIs, IAM, security)
- Knowledge and experience of analytics solutions (ML/AI) - note though that this is not a Data Scientist role
- Experience with mapping operational data supporting where the services from the Data Centre