If you are a Data Analytics savvy professional with experience in Financial Services focused on Asset Management or Wealth management this will be an excellent opportunity for you to join a successful team at a time of growth.
Our team focuses on helping Asset and Wealth Management clients leverage their data assets to better support their clients, understand their business, deliver on their regulatory requirements and become more efficient. We are currently looking for experienced senior managers to join our clients fast growing team in the Asset and Wealth Management business. Our client has ambitious plans and are looking for individuals who can develop and build our go-to-market propositions and excel in client delivery.
Your Main Responsibilities
- Managing projects including project delivery, budget and risk
- Actively contributing on client-facing project work, being self-starting and motivated to produce the required high standard of deliverables
- Developing and owning our clients propositions and delivery methodologies
- Building and maintaining relationships both internally within our clients network and externally with clients
- Supporting sales through work on bids, proposal responses and developing opportunities
- Experience of the UK Financial Services industry – ideally in Asset and Wealth Management
- Understanding relevant Financial Services regulation (e.g. MIFID II, EMIR, AML, Dodd-Frank, FATCA, and Solvency II)
- Understanding of the Business Value Chain
- Experience in building Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning models e.g. Natural Language Processing (NLP), Natural Language Generation (NLG), Deep Learning (Voice and Image recognition), Geospatial Prediction, Multi-layer Perceptron and other Neural Networks.
- Artificial Intelligence / Voice Technology experience e.g. IBM Watson, Amazon Echo, Google Home, Microsoft Cortana, Apple Siri.