A Global Fortune 500 Company is making huge investments in their tech division. They are currently seeking a Cyber Security Vendor Manager to join their Maidenhead office.
Do you have Cyber/ Information Security experience with a solid vendor management background? Then this could be the opportunity for you!
You will ensure that the Security Operations teams have the most suitable and effective tools and technologies and build strong relationships with external vendors.
- Communicate with SOC analysts to discuss the technology required for the SOC to be operationally effective
- Collaborate with the Plan, Change & Reporting Lead to gain insight into SOC performance
- Discussing requirements with vendors to determine the most suitable technology for the SOC, and also developing RFPs when requirements for new technology surface, to then be submitted to vendors
- Build and maintain relationships with vendors and service providers
- Finalizing Proof of Concepts, by coordinating with Procurement and vendor teams, in order to assess the suitability of potential new products
- Enabling an appropriate selection of technology vendors
- 5+ years of previous experience in a relevant field
- Experience in a Security Technology role
- Proven track record in a Security Technology procurement related role, working within a budget
- Experience communicating and collaborating with both technical and non-technical personnel
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a new division within a global company.
Please contact me to learn more about the role and company.
0203 868 5699