As one of the largest cyber security specialist consulting practices in the UK we have over 300 practitioners who help clients across Private Sector, Public Sector, Finance and Government to implement controls, secure their businesses from attack and support them when an attack occurs.
Our cyber security practice operates nationally and serves clients holistically with risk strategy, governance advisory and deep technical implementation and assurance expertise.
Our Cyber Practice operates under 4 main Pillars:
- Business Advisory
- Technical Advisory
- Cyber Threat Operations (CTO) - Threat Intel, Incident Response, Penetration Testing.
- Identity and Access Management (IDAM)
The Business Advisory team helps clients to understand cyber risks, define their risk appetite and make cyber security a sustainable capability which responds to evolving business priorities. We support client leadership teams to execute a risk strategy enabling the business to deliver its objectives and assure complex control solutions to help manage risks. We are a trusted advisor to a wide range of clients across the UK and beyond with a strong track record and credibility working with stakeholders at board level in FTSE 350 companies.
- Providing our clients with trusted advice rooted in a pragmatic understanding of their business situation and objectives, to help them navigate complex, risk-driven Cyber decisions.
- Managing and delivering cyber security and cyber risk assignments, including producing documentation and reports, and quality assuring the work produced by team members.
- Maintaining awareness of key business and industry trends, and understanding how they impact responses to cyber risk.
- Supporting senior members of the team in developing client proposals and solution offerings.
- Driving the development of toolkits, methodologies and accelerators.
- Helping recruit, retain and develop other cyber security team members.
Skills & Experience
- Excellent communication skills – both oral (for interviews/meetings, presentations) and written (designing and writing engaging reports to communicate findings succinctly and clearly which convey a message appropriate for the audience, and rooted in the client’s needs)
- Experience in consulting stakeholders with complex business transformation, technical advisory, and risk strategy underpinned by a deeper subject matter expertise in one of our key advisory practice areas.
- Experience leading bid teams and writing winning proposals and RFP responses.
- Ability to travel across region to provide consulting services to clients.
We have major cyber practice hubs in six major cities across the UK, but these roles are likely to be based in London, Reading, Uxbridge, St Albans or Gatwick depending on your blend of experience.