EarthStream is working exclusively with the Fortune 500 Energy giant, Engie, on a project-basis with onsite talent acquisition support to execute a Corporate relocation exercise from Bangkok to Singapore.
As part of this exercise, we will be appointing a regional CSR Partnership Manager head to be based here in Singapore.
Identify and manage partnerships & relationships with non-profit and sustainable development strategic partners that maximize impact against Engie APAC CSR strategy – shifting to focus on sustainable development opportunities within the region. A strong and credible facilitator who enables ENGIE to build a leadership position in providing access to energy solutions, coupled with a strong ‘win/win’ focus on outcomes.
This will require an individual who can succeed and thrive on the opportunity and challenge to transform traditional approaches and create a more modern, value-creating and solution focussed legacy.
· Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field required
· Clear and demonstrable experience responsibility in CSR, corporate philanthropy or similar fields – with clear ‘win/win’ outcomes to reference
· Knowledge of NGO-related laws & regulations in APAC
· Experience working in a multicultural environment and multidisciplinary teams in a global company
· Strong proficiency and experience in developing business cases aligned to sustainable development – enabling buy in internally and externally
· Strong personal interest & professional investment in CSR and existing network
· Can reconcile sustainable development with commercial ‘win/win’ outcomes
· Strong on project management & cross functional animation – a self starter
· Ability to effectively manage relationships with senior internal and external stakeholders
· Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to take initiative, ability to deliver well under time constraints
· Sense of urgency and the ability to handle multiple tasks and shift priorities simultaneously is essential
· Excellent communication skills in business English (verbal and written)