Controls Project Manager - Banking
An exciting opportunity exists for a Project Manager who has extensive experience leading projects focused on access and controls, specificially as part of an Agile transformation. Our client is currently moving from traditional waterfall to Agile environments and requires the Project manager to drive the controls workstream along with the Head of Controls.
Location: Remote work from home
Duration: 6 months rolling
Daily Rate: Up to £650 INSIDE IR35
- The transformation will bring the environment in line with what is needed for them to be working 100% Agile, as opposed to a blend of Agile and Waterfall.
- Currently the controls in place are setup for a traditional waterfall environment and need to be reconfigured so that they align with a DevOps/Agile landscape.
- Must have previous experience of working on Agile transofrmations, specifically Agile controls (must have an Agile certification)
- Be able to understand and appreciate the controls in traditional ways of working, should have experience of driving the controls creation and implementation
- Senior stakeholder and senior management liaision
- Excellent communication skills
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to learn more about, apply now for an immediate review!