An amazing opportunity has come up for an experienced Control-M Administrator to join a well established consultancy.
Location: Nottingham (Remote working flexibility)
Duration: 6 months initially
- Control-M Administration/Scheduling
- Scripting experience (Python/Shell)
- Good understanding of postgresql and Mysql database
- Be able to handle first point escalation for all technical and process issues
- Provide technical subject matter expertise wherever required
- Ensure proper communication and quick resolution as a crisis manager
- Plan and schedule Changes, Coordinating with different stakeholders
- Perform RCA for Major Incidents related to his / her tower
- Follow quality / security process defined for the engagement
- Perform Trend analysis, identify top few incidents and work with respective teams/individual to minimize the incidents
- Hardware troubleshooting & Vendor coordination
- Prepare Weekly and monthly status reports
- Participate in business meetings with various stake holders on a need basis.
- Take corrective actions based on the customer satisfaction surveys.
- Work on the service improvement programs
- Effort estimation/reviews on need basis for new projects
- Training of new team members.
- Able to work on Knowledge acquisition and updates to related documents
If you feel you tick most of the boxes, please apply for immediate review