Here at Cloudstream we are on the hunt for a strong, passionate DevOps engineer to work with one of our Fintech clients in the heart of London. Our client is going from strength to strength even during this current climate. They are a growing company which are ultimately looking for someone who is enthusiastic enough too stretch themselves and learn rapidly. This role would be primarily remote with occasional travel into the office in Central London.
The Role -
- Apply cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP) computing skills to deploy upgrades and fixes.
- Design, develop, and implement software integrations based on user feedback.
- Troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with the development team to streamline code deployment.
- Implement automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines).
- Conduct systems tests for security, performance, and availability.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software in the areas within the space of deployment and operations and Security on Distributed side.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverable
Key Skills -
- Bachelors or Master's degree, further education or experience in engineering, computer science or other technical related field.
- You have 4+ years experience as a DevOps Engineer or equivalent software-engineering role.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: Python, Node, Groovy.
- Experience in Linux, Shell scripting is must.
- Experience in automating the container-based application is must.
- You are an expert in code deployment tools (Puppet, Ansible, Chef, Jenkins).
- You exhibit expertise in software development methodologies.
- You have working knowledge of Python and known DevOps tools like Git and GitHub.