Here at Cloudstream we are on the hunt for a strong, passionate DevOps engineer to work with one of our clients in the heart of Berlin. Our client is going from strength to strength even during this current climate. They are a growing company which are ultimately looking for someone who is enthusiastic enough too stretch themselves and learn rapidly.
The Role -
- Apply cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP) computing skills to deploy upgrades and fixes.
- Design, develop, and implement software integrations based on user feedback.
- Troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with the development team to streamline code deployment.
- Implement automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines).
- Conduct systems tests for security, performance, and availability.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software in the areas within the space of deployment and operations and Security on Distributed side.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverable
- You must be fluent in English. German speaking is also a plus
Key Skills -
- You have 4+ years experience as a DevOps Engineer or equivalent software-engineering role.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Docker and container orchestration - Docker-Compose, Terraform, Helm, Kubernetes
- Experience in Linux System Administration & Linux Tooling
- You are an expert in code deployment tools (Puppet, Ansible, Chef, Jenkins).
- Strong Scripting experince in Bash & Python
- Background in Network and Infrastructure security