Want to continue to develop your work within cloud (AWS, Azure or GCP), Spark, Kafka, Kubernetes, SQL, Python and DevOps?
Are you someone who wants to develop/mentor junior architects, as well as expand your knowledge of different data technologies and explore new and exciting capabilities along with Information architects & various data functions?
As a Cloud Data Architect, you will:
- Work with agile and analytics data teams to design and implement modern, scalable data products using a range of new and emerging technologies in collaboration with group/platform
- Provide in-depth knowledge and strategy regarding cloud capabilities using any of the following Cloud technology services such as AWS or Azure ensuring global to local regulations, security, risk and compliance
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert to Allianz for cloud end-to-end data architecture
- Work with Agile and DevOps techniques and implementation approaches in the delivery
- Using good communication skills to understand and deliver change/BAU requirements
- Bring your experience and ideas to innovative engineering, design, and strategy
- Mentor and upskill fellow group members
- Contribute to our internal networks and special interest groups
Base: Circa £90 + Package
Please apply within or email me Jamie.email@example.com