Here at Cloudstream we are on the hunt for a strong Core Developer to come on board during an exciting time within one of our Financial Services clients.
This person will join the development team and archtiect a cloud native, independent platform targeted to quantitative end-users.
The team develops multiple components such as databases and APIs, high performance compute and batch schedulers, network services and application proxies, high performance lazy dependency graphs, garbage collection on graphs and an entirely web based development platform from IDEs.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Design, development, and mentoring across teams.
- Work with client facing teams to design and extend internal components.
- Manage the lifecycle of changes from design, development to deployment.
- Polyglot familiar with many programming languages and systems.
- At least one database design experience, compilers, systems/kernel programming.
- Interest in building tools and components for other developers.
- Have designed, developed, and deployed some non-trivial systems.
- Ability to communicate on all levels, technical and non-technical.
- Takes ownership of their work.
- Attention to detail and perseverance, drives projects to completion.
- Self-motivated and content to work both individually and on team projects.
- Technical creativity and enjoys hard open-ended problems.