The Securitized Products Technology team focuses on supporting their clients with leading class analytics, trading and market data systems. We work closely with the product desks (pass-throughs, CMOs etc.) and other internal clients to deliver great solutions.
Role is on UI Development team that builds a desktop suite of mission critical applications used by Securitized Product and Credit Front Office Sales and Trading teams for their daily functions. Candidate must be self-motivated and delivery focused. Ideal candidate will also be a quick learner who can pick up domain knowledge and new technologies on the job.
Skills, experience, qualifications and knowledge required:
· C#, WPF, XAML and the MVVM pattern
· Microsoft Prism / modular application design
· Must be able to work independently and produce elegant, easily maintainable code
· Ability to communicate and interact directly with front office personnel
· VBA skills (Excel / Access) a plus
· UX / Prototyping tools (Indigo Studio, Balsamiq Mocks)
· UI Design / Expression Blend
· Financial industry experience
· Experience with either DevExpress
· Experience with one of Sybase, Oracle or DB2
· Scrum / Agile Development Experience