A top NYC based investment bank is looking for for a hands-on C# developer to join their growing Listed Sales and Trading Technology team.
You will work closely with Sales and Trading teams on multiple sales/trading desks to design, develop, deploy and support an innovative trading platform. You will work the full application lifecycle in a fast-paced, high-stakes agile development environment.
- Masters degree in Computer Science, technical science, or engineering with practical experience in software development.
- 5-7+ years of hands-on experience with .NET C# development of enterprise applications (.NET 4.5 or higher) . Net Core a plus as we are working inside this framework
- Ability to work independently as well as mentor junior lead a small team of developers on various workstreams and guide them on development tasks, perform code reviews and ensure design and coding are adhering to architectural standards.
- Establish best practices, drive continuous innovation and efficiency, and set benchmarks for technical excellence
- Experience in managing architectural implications of performance, scalability and extensibility on system design and approaches.
You might also have
- Understanding of open-source server platforms (Redis, Kafka, Elastic Search)
- Broad Understanding of DevOps tools and technologies (Git, Jenkins, Ansible)
- Experience with public cloud deployment and tool chain
- Experience with web standards (REST APIs, Web Security Mechanisms)