Currently recruiting for an exciting Business Solution Manager for a leading bank to be based in Gauteng. The position will form part of a highly dynamic and driven team.
The Business Solution Manager will be responsible for managing a team of Business Analysts and coordinating the delivery of the change portfolio for Business Solutions within the Financial Markets Department (FMD).
It will lead the Business Solution Design & Development, Business Analysis and Business Data Architecture functions. It will require a professional with people management experience as it will manage a team.
Required Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree – Investments, Economics, Finance OR Informatics
- Minimum of 8 – 10 years of experience in a treasury/ asset management project environment
- Minimum of 3 years managing/ leading teams and providing technical guidance in business analysis, business data modelling and business architecture
- Strong stakeholder management
- Experience in financial risk management, Agile project management and financial technology implementation
The Business Solution Manager will be a senior appointment within the Financial Markets Department.
This is a very exciting opportunity and it will form part of a highly innovative team.
Please get in touch if you meet the requirements.